About us

My photo
Washington DC, Baltimore, Maryland, Virginia, United States
We are a independent film company that is located in Washington/Baltimore/Maryland area. We do many different type of film making, such as: films, weddings, documentaries, special events, commercials and etc. We are currently producing an upcoming drama film called: Seeking Closure, check out the teaser at the front page, or visit the site at: http://www.seekingclosurethemovie.com.

Monday, January 12, 2009

2012: Seeking Closure the movie (2009)

Check out Seeking Closure's official TEASER below:



visit the site for further detail info. on the movie:
http://www.seekingclosurethemovie.com




2 comments:

  1. when does this movie come out? I couldn't find anything about that anywhere. I can't wait to see it and just bought a kindle so I can download the novel and read it.
    anyway, I would appreciate anything you could tell me about the release date of the film
    thanks
    jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. please could tell me about the release of the film on 5 years still not show in the movies

    ReplyDelete